With the Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G, I feel like I really have to take my time writing this review. My g-spot has always been hard to please. Did this toy manage to do the undoable?
I originally purchased this off of Adam & Eve. I don’t have many glass dildos because the ones I have don’t really do much for me, honestly.
But since I’m on a “journey” to find ways to properly stimulate my g-spot, I thought this toy would be perfect to buy. I figured since I’m now an Adam & Eve affiliate that it would be good to start writing a review for them.
I can say that after trying this toy a few times that I have grown to appreciate glass toys more.
This one in particular is a work of art.
It has also helped me learn that sturdier materials are best suited for the g-spot stimulation that I’m looking for.
The Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G
|Insertable Length||About 8"|
|Special Features||2 curved ends for g-spot stimulation; good for temperature-play|
|Finish||Blue & clear|
|Price||$34.95 (shipping not included)|
|Lube Recommendation||Water-Based, Silicone-Based, Hybrid, pretty much almost any lube should be good|
The Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G comes in a small plastic package. The plastic package has a blue color scheme, which obviously matches the color of the swirls on the shaft. The Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G comes with a storage pouch, which is always nice!
Overall, very simple packaging that does a good job of showing off the product.
- In case you couldn’t tell from before, this toy is made of glass (duh)
- Glass toys usually don’t break as easily as glass plates/cups/etc. (not sure whether this is borosilicate glass, but I’m assuming it is)
- The blue and the clear glass are absolutely gorgeous!
- The swirls on the shaft just give this toy a really classy, elegant look
- You can use either ends to stimulate the g-spot
- The dark blue end makes for an easy grip
- I honestly can’t think of anything I don’t like about the design
- The swirls feel great against my vaginal walls
- The firm glass makes it easy to apply pressure
- Sometimes I find this intense pressure building up and then slowing down inside my vagina
- The pin-point precision of the firm tip is good for targeting the g-spot
- This toy definitely makes me squirt
- This toy lacks a lot of girth, so that’s a little disappointing since I’m a huge fan of girth
I’d have to say that the Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G is my favorite glass dildo so far. If you’re someone who is really into harder materials, then you’ll most likely enjoy this product.
Glass is also very easy to clean and is good with almost any kind of lube. I would love to purchase some silicone or hybrid lube in the future so I can use it with this toy.
Again, I still don’t think I’ve been able to have a g-spot orgasm. However, I’ve enjoyed using this product nonetheless. It’s also been a lot of fun to photograph as well!
Overall, I’d recommend it! If you’re someone that loves pin-point precision, you’re good on this item! However, if you’re looking for something girthy, then look elsewhere.
- CAUTION: I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS TOY ANALLY DUE TO ITS LACK OF A FLARED BASE.
Again I originally purchased this off of Adam & Eve. I didn’t receive any special discount for this product.
If you would like to purchase the Blue Swirl Glass 4-Way G, then click on that button below!
Check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!