I’ve been in a bit of drought when it comes to anal stimulation. Thankfully, the Fun Factory Bootie has helped reacquaint me with my bum. Which is good for the most part, because lately I’ve been extremely busy with school. Therefore I don’t have a lot of time to try out for the analympics. But at the same time it’s a little disappointing.
Fun Factory Bootie (Medium)
|Total Length||About 3.7"|
|Insertable Length||About 3.6"|
|Width/Girth||About 0.7"-1.4" at the widest part|
|Material||Medical Grade Silicone|
|Special Features||Curved shaft|
|Finishes||Available in Black, Violet, or Bordeaux|
|Price||$39.99 (shipping not included; this is the price on PeepShow's site for the Medium version in Bordeaux)|
The Fun Factory Bootie comes in Fun Factory’s signature black and gold packaging.
I received this product from PeepShow Toys free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. Affiliate links have been used in this post.
How It Works
It’s pretty simple, really.
You just used enough water-based lubricant and slowly insert the curved part of the toy into your butt. The flared base should help keep the toy in, unless your butt is a black hole that sucks in everything in the universe.
- The silicone doesn’t seem to have nearly as much drag as the Stronic Drei
- The size isn’t really intimidating
- The little flaps are great to keep the toy from sinking into your bum
- Silicone material is very soft and smooth; also has a tiny bit of squish
- Firm, yet fairly flexible
- Lint and dust does seem to get easily stuck to the surface
- Not as big as I thought it would be (which can be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for)
It really shouldn’t be too intimidating for people who are beginners, as long as you make sure to warm up with your fingers and/or a smaller sized toy.
- Contrary to my first impressions, the curved shaft actually felt really comfortable
- In fact, I’d say that the curve made for easier insertion
- It feels very lightweight
- I think I would’ve enjoyed it more if the toy had been bigger, or weightier at least
- The flaps of the base felt a little awkward, as if a couple of flippers were touching my taint and ass crack
What I mean is that it was a bit TOO easy for me to insert the whole toy on the first try. I feel like even a beginner would be able to use this toy, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But there are some anal toys I have that are a little bigger, yet provide a bit more of a challenge for insertion.
The Fun Factory Bootie is a nice toy, especially for the price, but I feel like it could be better.
It just doesn’t provide me with much of a challenge. Maybe that’s just because I warmed up with other toys, but at the same time those toys were supposedly for beginners.
I just feel that calling this the medium version is a bit misleading.
Bottom line: if you’re looking for a butt-plug that’s under $50, then you might wanna check this out. Beginners, I wouldn’t be too intimidated by the word “medium,” because I personally don’t think it’s that much bigger than a finger. I wouldn’t recommend the Fun Factory Bootie for people who are more advanced participants in anal play.
Special thanks goes out to the lovely people at PeepShow Toys. I received this product from them free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Affiliate links have been used.
If you would like to purchase the Fun Factory Bootie (in Medium) for yourself, feel free to check out any of the places below. Because I’m an affiliate with these stores, I receive a small amount every time you purchase an item using one of these links. This in turn allows me and my host to continue running the site.
Feel free to check me out on Twitter (OfficialRebsy) and/or on Instagram (RebsyReviews).
Lastly, check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!