I’ve tried a few wand massagers in the past. Although I enjoy the sheer power that they provide, my body requires some adjustments when using this against my vulva. So is the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand worth buying?
I say “sure” with a bit of hesitation because of how my clit (and general vulva area) bodes best with pinpoint stimulation, which is usually difficult to get with wand massagers. At least for me, anyway.
I’ll explain more later. But for now let’s move along!
Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand
|Power Source||Cord (duh)|
|Special Features||Has a scroll wheel; has a US plug; flexible neck; textured handle|
|Price||$74.99 (shipping not included)|
|Finishes||Available in white|
The Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand comes in a nice, simple box that shows a picture of the actual product. I believe the packaging had instructions, but with this kind of item you don’t really need them. It’s pretty easy to figure out how it works.
- The white and purple give the toy a very un-intimidating appearance; the Lovehoney Logo is cute!
- I do like how there’s a textured grip, which I can kind of see how that provides better grippage
- The wheel is very easy to use; allows precise control
- Neck is fairly flexible
- The cord is long enough for me to plug in the toy and move around comfortably
- The head of the toy is very hard, yet smooth
- I find it to be a bit bulky, which is kind of odd considering how I didn’t really have any problems with another wand that’s very similar to it
- The head is a bit too broad (more on this later)
- It doesn’t have the most flexible neck in the word; don’t expect to be able to bend it into a pretzel
- The vibrations are fairly rumbly
- Rumbly enough to give myself a good back or neck massage whenever I need it
- Definitely for those who like stimulation to broader areas
- I like how the ridges on the side of the head can be used to provide more textured stimulation
- With that being said, I’m personally not one of those people that prefer broad stimulation
- I also notice that my genitals feel a bit raw after rubbing the toy against them for a little bit
What I ended up doing was closing my legs a little bit and placing the head of the Deluxe Magic Wand slightly above my clitoral hood. The way my skin squishes the wand makes it so that the vibrations kind of move more directly to my clit.
My vulva is weird, let’s just put it at that.
So after spending all this time with the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand, would I recommend it?
For me, it’s not really a yes or no answer.
I would recommend it to people that are looking for their very first wand. I would recommend it to people who like broad over pinpoint stimulation.
But is it the best wand I’ve ever had? No. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t enjoy it. I just had to adjust myself accordingly in order to have an orgasm.
And since I’m so lazy, I’m not always in the mood to “adjust myself accordingly.” Sometimes I just want it now.
Great, now that Queen song is gonna be stuck in my head.In the end, I would say that I enjoyed it. But I just don’t think I’ll be using it all too much. Not because there’s anything wrong with it, it’s just that wands aren’t my biggest thing.
Special thanks goes out to the people at Lovehoney for sending me this product.
I received the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
If you would like to purchase the Lovehoney Deluxe Magic Wand for yourself, check it out here:
Check me out on Twitter (@OfficialRebsy) and/or Instagram (@RebsyReviews).
Feel free to check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!