If you’ve my review on the Lovehoney Desire Rabbit, then you’ll already know that I adore this line of luxury sex toys. So when I found that their line offered a bullet vibe, I jumped at the chance. Lately, it feels as if each new bullet I’ve tried out keeps setting a new bar. The Lovehoney Desire Bullet now holds the title of being my favorite bullet.
Lovehoney Desire Bullet
|Insertable Length||About 3", maybe, didn't use this for penetration|
|Diameter||1" (base diameter)|
|Power Source||USB rechargeable batteries|
|Settings||20 (3 speeds, 17 patterns)|
|Special Features||Magnetic charging strip|
|Price||$69.99 (shipping not included)|
|Finishes||Available in purple|
The Lovehoney Desire Bullet comes in a special Lovehoney storage pouch. It also includes a manual and a USB charging cable.
How It Works
To charge the bullet, connect the cable to the magnetic points located at the bottom. A light will blink on and off until it’s fully charged. The Lovehoney Desire Bullet takes two hours to fully charge. After that, the user will have sixty minutes of playtime, assuming that’s on the highest setting.
On the bottom of the toy, between the two magnetic points, is the button you use to turn on the bullet and scroll through the settings. Turn the bullet on by pressing and holding that button for a few seconds. The Desire Bullet will start at the lowest setting once it’s been turned on. Press that same button once in order to get through each setting.
- Very small, a good item to carry in one’s bag
- I love the velvety smooth silicone, which is also very firm
- The magnetic charging strip isn’t totally unbearable, for once!
- The pinpoint tip allows for precision
- Built-in push button is easy to operate
- Not everyone might be a fan of firm silicone
- If you like being able to adjust the intensity of each setting, like with the Desire Rabbit, then you probably won’t be a huge fan of this product
- As I said, the tapered tip provides precision when using it on my clitoris
- The vibrations are rumbly
- In fact, I find that the third setting is too intense for me
- I usually will lie the shaft of the toy flat on my labia to get myself warmed up, then use the tapered tip to bring myself to orgasm
- This process is usually more difficult with other bullet vibes, but it usually guarantees that I’ll come
- For real, 17 patterns????
- Okay, I’ve reviewed toys that had much more than that, but it’s just annoying to have to scroll through every setting if I want to go back to the first speed
- People that don’t like firm toys might not enjoy this product
I think it’s pretty obvious that I love this bullet. It’s gorgeous and powerful, two things that I always look for in a toy.
A special thank you goes out to the people at Lovehoney, who provided me with this toy in exchange for my review. This does not affect my final opinion on the product whatsoever.
If you’d like to get the Lovehoney Desire Bullet for yourself, then check out Lovehoney below:
(Affiliate links have been used)
If you like what I do, PLEASE consider buying using my affiliate links, because each purchase earns me a little commission. This in turn helps me keep running this site and making more reviews.
Want to keep in touch? Check me out on Twitter and Instagram. The links to those pages should be on the main page of this site.
Lastly, feel free to check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!