The Luxe Mio by Blush Novelties is a semi-realistic silicone dildo that’s aimed to target the g-spot. I have given the Luxe Mio the nickname “Stubby McStubbs” due to how short and stubby it is… duh! With its short but girthy design, how does the Luxe Mio fare with my vagina? It’s nice, but could use some alterations.
|Special Features||Suction-cup base; harness compatible|
|Finishes||Available in Purple|
I received the Luxe Mio dildo from Peep Show Toys free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Affiliate links will be used.
The Luxe Mio dildo by Blush Novelties comes in a clear box decorated with pink and purple dots.
- The silicone material is very smooth and pretty drag-free
- Purple’s my favorite color, so of course I like the fact that’s freaking purple!
- Suction cup allows you to use this toy on multiple non-porous surfaces; sticks okay and is good for gripping
- Semi-realistic appearance is good for those who are looking for something not too… penis-y?
- I don’t really understand the point of the hole at the tip? I’m assuming it’s to look like the urethral opening, but why is it so… pronounced?
- The really pronounced head in addition to the girth might be off-putting for some people
- The head does a nice job of stimulating my g-spot
- The thickness of the shaft fills me up nicely
- However, because the head is so pronounced, it’s a little difficult to get the toy in comfortably, even with a little lube. Those of you who aren’t used to larger sizes might want to pass on this one.
- The length, or lack of it, is a bit of a problem. Although the Luxe Mio dildo seems to be meant for g-spotting, I still would really like to fill up the rest of my vaginal canal. The pronounced head and the short length make it difficult to do so.
Honestly, I think this toy is just okay.
I guess I don’t get all too much from it because of its small length, which I guess makes me a size-queen maybe? No? Ah, whatever. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t really recommend this toy for people who are looking to get their very first toy. The girth might be a bit much. If you already know that you’re into a lot of girth, then you might like this.
Special thanks goes to the people at Peep Show Toys for sending me the Luxe Mio. I received this toy free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
If you’d like to purchase the Luxe Mio by Blush Novelties, check out the links below:
Feel free to check me out on Instagram (RebsyReviews) and/or on Twitter (OfficialRebsy).
If you like what I do, please buy from my affiliate companies. I earn a small percentage with each purchase you make using the links I post.
Lastly, check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!