It takes a lot of bravery for people to talk about topics relating to sexuality while exposing their identity. It takes a lot of bravery for people to openly talk about their desires while posting pictures of their faces and bodies. Unfortunately, I do not possess the same amount of courage nor guts, so I find myself in a bit of a pickle. This is where the Luxoria Masquerade Mask comes in and helps me save face (see what I did there?).
I try as best as possible to not take pictures of my face…. Honestly, I’ve always hated having my picture taken because, you know, self-esteem issues and the usual shit. But there may come a time where I have to expose myself a little bit… whatever reason that may be, it will probably happen at some point in the future. So I figured why not just get a mask? The first mask I got sucked ass. The material was obviously cheap due to the way that random strands would fall out, plus it just felt uncomfortable. Hey, you get what you pay for, right?
Luckily a shop called Lucky Lotus contacted me via Twitter and told me they would like me to review one of their products in exchange for a discount. I thought that this would be the perfect time to try and seek out a mask for the second time.
It didn’t take long for me to come across the Luxoria Masquerade Mask.
|Materials||Faux leather & fake diamond accents|
|Price||$21.55 (shipping not included)|
- Kinda creepy….like, sexy creepy (is there honestly such a thing as that?)
- I don’t have to worry about my big ass head stretching it out
- It covers up a nice portion of my face while allowing me to breathe (some masks feel like they’re squeezing my nose shut)
- The handles allow me to make the mask as tight or as loose as I want
- It’s a bit difficult to tighten the straps…I don’t know if I’m just incompetent at tying stuff behind my head by myself, but it’s something I have a hard time with nonetheless
- The outer flaps of the mask kind of point outward if I don’t tie them tightly enough, so the mask doesn’t always wrap around my face completely
|Inexpensive, nice design, and is probably one of the few masks that's ever fitted me.||A bit annoying to tie behind my head|
I would like to thank the good people at Lucky Lotus for sending me this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
If you would like to purchase your very own Luxoria Masquerade Mask, then check it out at Lucky Lotus’ official site.
Please check out any of my other reviews and leave a comment.