The Mighty Wand is an item that I did not anticipate on receiving. However, the people at Castle Megastore were kind enough to send me this wand along with another item, which I will review very soon.
And since I’m trying to be a reputable, reliable blogger, I figured I should give The Mighty Wand a review all to itself.
So here’s the question: is The Mighty Wand really all that mighty? Not really, unfortunately.
The Mighty Wand
|Diameter||About 2", maybe a little less (I suck at measuring for some strange reason)|
|Material||TPE & Plastic|
|Settings||2 (1 adjustable speed, 1 pattern)|
|Special Features||Separate button for the pattern function|
|Finishes||Available in black & purple|
|Price||$79.99 (shipping not included)|
The Mighty Wand comes with its designated charging cable.
This item was given to me by Castle Megastore free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Since I’m not affiliated with Castle Megastore, no affiliate links have been used.
How It Works
No shit, all of the vibrations are centered at the top of the plastic head.
When you get The Mighty Wand, you’ll notice that it has a rolling dial. In case you weren’t aware by now, this is what controls the intensity. Just scroll up or down with your finger(s) to choose from which settings are available.
So far it’s pretty simple.
Things get interesting when you look at the side of the wand. You should notice a small purple button.
This button is what gives you a pulsation. It’s one pulsating pattern and it seems to only work at the highest speed. You have to hold this button down if you want to stick with this particular setting, otherwise the pulsations will turn off.
Now in case you didn’t already know, this wand is rechargeable. You can find the charging port under this white tab.
Pull it back and you can plug in the cable that comes along with The Mighty Wand.
It doesn’t take long for The Mighty Wand to charge. When it’s charging you’ll notice a purple light come on. The light will turn off once the wand is completely charged.
- Features a rolling-dial to control the speed/intensity, which is something I personally enjoy
- The TPE material feels fairly smooth and drag-free; I honestly thought it was silicone at first
- Ergonomic body
- I love how small the head is, which usually makes it very easy for me to stimulate my clit without numbing the rest of my vulva
- Neck is also flexible
- I just find it weird how the pattern button is positioned to the side, which is very awkward to hold down while the wand’s in use
- Also, the fact that I have to keep holding that button down while using it is a bit of a pain in the ass
- TPE, while it’s certainly not the worst of all materials, it’s definitely not the best due to the fact that it can still harbor bacteria (so make sure you clean it well with a damp washcloth and some soap; it can’t be sanitized like silicone)
- This could be a great item for those that are very sensitive/ easily overwhelmed by wands such as the Hitachi
- The smaller head seems to keep the vibrations more concentrated on my clit as opposed to wands that have bigger, wider heads
- It doesn’t numb out my lady-bits after a short time, which is always good in my (figurative) book
- The Mighty Wand is on the buzzier side of the vibration spectrum
- There doesn’t seem to be very many levels of intensity
- The vibrations seemed only touch the surface of my clitoral area; I didn’t get that full vibration that I usually get from other wands
- Overall, this just wasn’t powerful enough to get me off
Overall OpinionI’ll just cut to it: this wand needs work. With a name such as The Mighty Wand, this really wasn’t mighty at all. As I said before, it’s buzzier than the majority of wands I’ve used in the past.
It’s a shame because I LOVE the way the toy is designed. The head is small enough to provide more pinpoint stimulation, but that ends up being pointless if it doesn’t provide me with any stimulation in the first place.
However, I can see how some people might find this toy appealing. There’s quite a few people who find products such as the Hitachi to be extremely overwhelming, even on the lowest setting, so perhaps The Mighty Wand could be a good alternative for them.
As for me, I wouldn’t recommend this item to people who are looking for power, because you might be disappointed.
Special thanks to the people at Castle Megastore for sending me this item free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
If you would like to purchase The Mighty Wand for yourself, then feel free to buy it off of Castle Megastore below:
Feel free to check me out on Twitter (OfficialRebsy) and/or on Instagram (RebsyReviews) to keep up-to-date with reviews, special discounts, and more.
If you like what I do, please buy from my affiliate links because every purchase earns me a little money. Which in turn allows me to keep reviewing for you all. It’s basically a win-win situation.
Please check out any of my other reviews and let me know what you think!