So when I heard that Motörhead made a collection of sex toys with the people at Lovehoney, I knew I had to check it out. However, it was only until I joined the company’s sex toy tester program that I found myself able to own an entry in this line of products. The Motörhead Ace of Spades Bullet was the first toy Lovehoney gave me as part of their awesome review program. Even though I consider hard rock/heavy metal to be one of my favorite kinds of music, I never found myself a fan of Motörhead’s music. However, I respect the legacy their music has left in heavy metal and general pop culture.
With this in mind, I have to say that the Motörhead Ace of Spades Bullet is perhaps one of the most badass looking toys I’ve ever owned.
If you don’t know what Lovehoney is, Lovehoney is a UK-based company that sells tons of adult products around the world. Seriously, from lubricants, to dildos, to bondage equipment, they pretty much have it all. They also have an interesting reward program that you can use to take off some of the total price of your order. But anyways, I just want to thank them so much for letting me pick this product out and I hope that by the end of this review that you’ll do yourself a favor and check them out.
Let’s go over some of the basic information about this product.
The Motörhead Ace of Spades Bullet
|Functions||10 total; 3 speeds, 7 patterns|
|Power-source||Takes 1x AAA battery|
- It looks fucking badass
- It matches the product (and vice-versa)
- Honestly, I can’t think of anything I don’t like about the packaging
- The packaging is pretty awesome and has a bad-ass glow to it; heavy metal/hard rock fans, or anyone that’s tired of the stereotypical color schemes in packaging will probably enjoy this product
- Bullet-style vibes are usually smaller than a lot of vibrators; this makes them easy to carry in any bag
- The tip allows for more pin-point precision when applying the toy to your genitals; this won’t numb out your genitals while you’re trying to stimulate only one area
- Easy to apply to other areas of the body (neck, nipples, perineum, etc.)
- The ABS plastic is very smooth to the touch
- The Motörhead logo/artwork is bad-ass
- It’s waterproof, which is always a hell yes due to how this makes cleaning toys much easier
- If you don’t like toys that are very hard (pun not intended… okay, maybe a little bit intended) will probably not like this toy, since this is made out of very hard, very rigid ABS plastic
- The tapered tip makes for a ton of precision, which makes it easy to use on yourself alone or while you’re doing the nasty with a partner; even though it’s rigid, it doesn’t feel rough on your skin
As I said at the beginning, the Motörhead Ace of Spades Bullet has 10 settings: 3 speeds, 7 patterns.
Like with almost all bullet-style vibes, the button at the top is what allows you to go through each one. It also serves as the on/off button. To turn it on, insert the single AAA battery (obviously) then press the button once. To turn the toy off, press and hold down the button for a few seconds.
Now let’s talk about the settings.
F1: This is a low, constant rumble. Like almost all vibes, this is the lowest one of the three.
F2: The second of the three speeds, and obviously it’s a constant rumble that’s not too slow nor too fast.
F3: The third and final of the three speeds. This is the highest rumbling speed. Personally, I prefer this one over all the other fancy patterns and what not.
F4: This is where the patterns begin. I like to call this one the “motorcycle” because of the way it kind of revs up and down. It’s almost like it’s teasing you with the constant gradual rise and decrease in power.
F5: This is a mix of the third and fourth setting. What I mean by that is the toy will buzz for a second, then make this revving vibration where the speed will gradually increase.
F6: Veep veep veeeeep veep veep, repeat. Go ahead, laugh at my veeping. I’ll just continue veeping away. If my veeps don’t make sense, this setting is basically a couple of pulses, then a buzz.
F7: This is a pulsating pattern…I know, the word “pulsating” is just so arousing (hint: sarcasm)….in other words, this setting makes this veep veep veep, and so on and so forth.
F8: For this setting, just imagine setting 7, but on a smaller scale. Actually, scratch that shit, it’s more like someone took the first setting and chopped it up. So there is a low buzz, but it has a much faster pulsating pattern. To put it in veeps, it goes veepveepveepveep….
F9: Again, this is kind of like someone took the first speed and chopped it up. However, it’s got a much slower pulsating pattern. It goes like this: veeeep….veeeep….veeeep. And repeat.
F10: This one I like to call the “octave,” because it has this consistent buzz, but it jumps from a low setting, to medium, to high. So it’s kind of like having the first three speeds all in one setting, sorta.
- Plenty of variety for users to choose from
- Fairly easy to move through each of them with the button
- As usual, I’m not a huge fan of fancy patterns; I never use them so I feel that having all of those extra settings is kind of a waste (in my case, anyway)
- Although I personally don’t like fancy-shmancy patterns, I’m sure that those of you are fond of them will have a lot of fun with this toy
- As I said before, pin-point stimulation is the deal you’re getting with most, if not all bullet-style vibes
- This is probably one of the more powerful bullet vibes I’ve tried out
- With that being said, I still find that bullet vibes don’t get me off as other, more powerful vibes do
- Although I found this vibe to be fairly powerful, it still wasn’t really enough to help me have an orgasm (but then again, I think I’m kind of a “power-queen”)
- This is one of the more powerful bullets out there, but it still wasn’t enough to fully satisfy my greedy clit; however, maybe it’s because I’m so spoiled by wand massagers and other vibes
|Made of smooth, sturdy material; easy to use; precise stimulation due to tapered tip; one of the more powerful bullet-styled vibes on the market||Still not powerful enough to really get me off; I only use the first few speeds since I'm not too fond of fancy-shmancy-pantsy patterns|
Once again I’d like to thank the awesome people at Lovehoney for sending me this product in exchange for my honest review. Thank you to those who voted for this post to get re-done so that I could really do this product justice.
If you are interested in buying the Motörhead Ace of Spades Bullet, click on the button below.
It will take you straight to Lovehoney’s site, but get this: since this is a special link, you should get 10% off at checkout.
Lastly, feel free to check out my other posts and follow me on Instagram or Twitter @RebsyReviews.