For this policies page, I will discuss some of the rules for how I intend to operate this site as well as my social media. These rules are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please refer to the “My Contact Info” tab on my website.
This website is dedicated to adult products as well as beauty and skin care.
Those who are under the legal age limit in their country/state are encouraged to not look at any adult-related material on this site. I am not responsible for any minors who stumble across my site and choose to read adult material being presented.
If you are planning on purchasing any of the products mentioned in my work, please practice common sense. Be safe and consult your healthcare provider if you are worried about any allergic reactions to certain materials/ingredients.
I am not responsible for any accidents.
Practice caution and use common sense with any product.
As was mentioned previously, this site specializes in reviewing adult and beauty products.
After receiving a product, I will write a full in-depth review and post it onto this site. In sex toy reviews, I will focus on functionality and sensation. Make-up posts will mainly focus on the various “looks” I’ve created using the product.
If you are a business and would like me to review a product from your site, here are a few rules and conditions:
- Send your request directly through my business e-mail, which can be found in the “My Contact Info” tab
- I DO NOT discuss business matters over social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- You must send this product to me free of charge, shipping included
- I will not accept “more exposure” as an acceptable form of compensation
- Just like my other reviews, I will have them put up within a month
- Sometimes it may take me longer due to circumstances out of my control; if this happens to be the case, I will notify you as soon as possible
- MY REVIEWS MUST BE 100% HONEST
- This means that I will not do reviews for companies who want me to lie to my readers about the product(s) they have sent me; I pride myself in being honest with my audience and that will not change for ANYBODY
- I reserve the right to turn down any offers; if I find that your company promotes misogyny, homo-/bi-/trans-phobia, fatphobia, kink-shaming, racism, I will refuse to work with you
- Because I make money off of commissions, I will post links to other companies I work with in addition to yours
- You will be first in the “where to buy”/”links” section of my reviews
- For adult products, I will only review items that are non-toxic and non-porous such as:
- For beauty companies, you must be honest about whether your product is cruelty-free or not
- I prefer to review cruelty-free cosmetics, but I’m willing to make exceptions
I currently have a Twitter and Instagram page. Beauty and skincare will be the main focus of my Instagram posts.
Minors will not be encouraged to follow my Twitter page due to adult content that may be posted. Again, I’m not responsible for any minors that find my content.
All opinions are my own and do not reflect any of my affiliate companies.
I reserve the right to block anybody who I feel is disrespectful or threatening my safety.
I do not purchase any followers, nor will I partake in any “follow for follow” activities.
All spam will be removed.
DO NOT DISCUSS BUSINESS WITH ME DIRECTLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Use my business e-mail if you want to collaborate on any projects or have me review any products.
Lastly, any sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
Anyone who sexually harasses me or other commentators on my pages will be blocked and reported.
I am now accepting offers to host ads on my site.
If interested, send me a message to my business e-mail. I will discuss rates and other business matters with your representative until we can come to an agreement.
You must provide me with a banner that is 120×120.
I will expect payment on the first of each month that I am hosting your ad. However, if that is not possible, I am willing to negotiate a different time in which you will provide payment.