Ever since the Womanizer appeared, suction-based sex toys took the 2016 market by storm. The Satisfyer Pro Deluxe is another entry in this phenomenon. After numerous uses, I have found the Pro Deluxe to be a worthy competitor. But it does have its issues.
One cannot look at products such as the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe without comparing it to the Womanizer, especially since the latter seemed to be the very first of its kind. While I will try to examine the Pro Deluxe by itself, I feel that there are numerous comparisons that must be made. This will help me analyze every component of the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe in full detail.
Satisfyer Pro Deluxe
|Material||ABS Plastic (I think) & silicone|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Li-Ion battery|
|Finishes||White & copper-ish|
|Waterproof||Yes (but don't take it in the Atlantic ocean or anything like that)|
|Price||$49 (shipping not included)|
The Satisfyer Pro Deluxe comes with instructions, as well as its USB recharging cable.
Special thanks goes to the lovely people at PeepShow Toys, who provided me this toy free of charge in exchange for my review. Affiliate links have been used.
How It Works
According to the information pamphlet, the very first charge for the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe should take up to eight hours. I found that it didn’t take quite that long to fully charge, I found that it had power the minute it arrived. However, just to be on the safe side, and to get more satisfaction out of the product, I would recommend completely charging the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe as soon as you get it.
Because who the fuck wants to play with a half-charged vibrator? Not me, that’s for sure!
The charging cable can attach to the base of the toy via magnetic strips. While the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe is charging, the control button will blink on and off. Once the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe has finished charging, the LED light will stay on.
To turn on the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe, you press the button for about two seconds and the toy should buzz to life. Do the same to turn the toy off.
The Satisfyer Pro Deluxe has a total of eleven settings, all of them speeds, no patterns. Press the button at the top of the toy once each time you want to progress through the settings. Do the same in order to move back to the lower settings.
- The one button design is pretty convenient, not hard to handle; easy to navigate through the settings
- Fairly ergonomic
- Rechargeable batteries are always a plus in my book
- I love that it has a removable silicone tab, which makes for easy cleaning
- The opening is broader in width compared to other toys with the air-suction function (oooh, definitely didn’t intend that rhyme!)
- Because of the way my vulva is a bit chubby (I guess is the right word), I struggle a little bit to get the opening to fit directly over my clit (more on this in the next section)
- I also feel that the opening is a bit flat, whereas toys like the Womanizer have a more pronounced tip that make it easier to fit directly over the clit (again, more on this in a little bit)
- The 11 settings do provide a bit of variety; if you’re very sensitive, then you should be able to find an intensity that works for you
- I find that the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe is a bit more powerful than the Womanizer, however that should be kind of expected since there’s a lot more settings on this toy
- I find that there isn’t too much pinpoint precision with the stimulation; it’s much broader due to the way the opening is wider and more flat, therefore it covers more area
- I have to say that I like and dislike the broad stimulation; sometimes I want that direct clit stimulation, but since I’m “fleshier” (eww, that sounds creepy as fuck) in the vulva region, I have a bit of a difficult time getting the flat opening to fit precisely over my clitoris
- Similar to the Womanizer, I find that the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe is a toy where you can’t really move around that much while it’s in use, because the opening will slide off of the parts where you want stimulation (which can be VERY ANNOYING)
- Like the Womanizer, I sometimes have to work for my orgasms
Because the opening is close enough to the clit, I still can enjoy myself and get satisfying orgasms. However, because of the way the toy is designed, sometimes I’m just not in the mood to lie still and work for my orgasm.
WITH THAT BEING SAID, HOWEVER, I find that because there are more speeds on the Satisfyer Deluxe Pro that I don’t have to work nearly as hard as I have to with The Womanizer.
Overall OpinionI have to say that I’m very pleased with the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe.
I hadn’t tried any other Satisfyer toys before this one, and reading the mixed reviews made me worry at first.
But thankfully everything worked well in the end. I definitely would recommend it for people who are looking for something unique.
It also helps that it doesn’t cost you a few paychecks.Overall, I definitely think the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe is a good toy that you should check out if you’ve ever been interested in these types of toys.
Once again a special thanks goes out to the lovely people at PeepShow Toys, who provided me this toy free of charge in exchange for this review.
If you’d like to buy the Satisfyer Pro Deluxe for yourself, check out any of these places below.
Because I’m an affiliate with these companies, each purchase you makes earns me a little bit of money, which helps me and my host to continue running this site.
Feel free to check me out on Twitter (@OfficialRebsy) and/or on Instagram (@RebsyReviews) if you’d like to keep in touch.
Lastly, feel free to check out any of my other posts.