I have a confession to make: until now, I have never used a strap-on before in my life. I’ve never used one on anybody. No one’s ever used one on me. To be honest, I never really saw the appeal of using a strap-on. But at the same time, I’ve always kinda wondered what it feels like to have a cock. Then again, I’m pretty sure most vagina-wielding individuals have wondered the same thing time and time again. I like to think that the Tantus Feeldoe has helped me get an idea of what it is like to wield a penis.
And based on my experience so far, it’s pretty fucking awesome.
Seriously, the Tantus Feeldoe is perhaps one of the coolest toys I’ve tried out.
I mean, I’ve come to appreciate how cool strap-ons are in general, but the Tantus Feeldoe’s design in particular is what makes it stand out from rest.
|Length||6" (dildo); 2.5" (bulb)|
|Insertable Length||6" (dildo); 2.5" (bulb)|
|Diameter||1.5" (dildo); 1.5" (bulb)|
|Material||100% Ultra-Premium Silicone|
|Power Source||Uses 3x LR44 batteries|
|Special Features||Strapless strap-on; comes w/ a single speed (waterproof) bullet vibe; eco-friendly; harness compatible|
|Finishes||Purple (the other Feeldoe models come in different colors, while the original one is only available in purple)|
|Price||$162.61 (shipping not included)|
The Tantus Feeldoe comes in Tantus’ signature white and multi-colored bubbly packaging. It also comes with a bullet vibe.
How It Works
What makes the Tantus Feeldoe different from other strap-ons is the fact that it’s strapless.
Yes, you read that correctly. However, this brings up the question of how the fuck does one keep it in place?
You’ll notice there’s a bulb at one end of the toy. This is the end you or your partner is supposed to insert into their body. Use your PC muscles to keep this inside of you.
What also makes the Tantus Feeldoe different is the fact that you have the option of using the bullet vibe that comes along with it. As stated at the beginning, the bullet vibe uses three LR44 batteries. Once you’ve got the batteries placed in correctly, the bullet should turn on at full speed when you press the button once. To turn the bullet off, press and hold down the button for a few seconds.
Due to how there’s only one setting on the bullet, I’m not gonna bother putting up a video of it. But it is just one speed. No fancy patterns here, people, move along.
You’ll notice that the Tantus Feeldoe has a hole at the base of the toy. This is where you can insert your bullet vibe. It is recommended that you use a drop of water-based lubricant to make insertion and removal of the button much easier.
- It’s strap-less, which is fucking awesome; this makes the dildo part of the toy feel more authentic, like it’s actually part of your body
- The material is firm, yet flexible enough for easy insertion
- The purple finish is absolutely beautiful; you should know by now that I’m a sucker for anything that’s purple
- I love how there’s the option of using a bullet; the insertion hole for the bullet is made in a way so that it doesn’t get in the way of the penetrable part
- The bulb end of the toy also serves as a good grip if you’re inserting this into yourself
- I felt quite a bit of drag with this toy’s silicone material
- It’s extremely easy for lint, dust, and other gunk to get stuck to the surface, which is annoying
- Despite how I love the lack of straps, I do think that not having them also provides a disadvantage; the bulbous end of the toy does tend to slip out after awhile if my thighs aren’t really close together
I should mention that if you’re someone who is very sensitive to hard, firm materials, then I would suggest using something else. Given the fact that I’m new to strap-ons, I’m not going to be able to recommend alternatives for now.
- The firmness and the slight angle of the head provides really nice stimulation to my g-spot
- It’s not too big, nor is it too long, which would (in my opinion) make this a great toy for beginners, whether they’re beginners with dildos or strap-ons
- The slight curve of the shaft really goes well with the shape of my vaginal canal
- The head is a little pronounced, but not to the point where it feels like something’s clawing from the inside of my body
- I find that clenching my PC muscles around the bulb end of the toy provides really nice stimulation, enough to get me in the mood for sexy fun-fun time (yes, I seriously just said that)
- As I said before, the material might be a bit too firm for people that are very sensitive
- I do wish the dildo-end was a little thicker
I think that choosing the Tantus Feeldoe was a good choice on my part. It think choosing the Tantus Feeldoe More or Stout would’ve been a bit more intimidating for a first strap-on.
Overall OpinionIf it wasn’t obvious enough already, I really like the Tantus Feeldoe.
I think that it’s an incredibly unique toy, and it works for the most part.
The only concern that I have relates to keeping the bulbous end inside. My thighs are fairly thick, which helps me greatly in keeping it in. But that’s kind of annoying because if I want to keep it in firmly, then I have to walk around with my thighs pressed together so that it won’t slip.
It could just be that my pelvic floor muscles are not that strong, which isn’t all that surprising given the fact that at this point in my life I’m in the worst shape of my life, ever. So it only makes sense that my pelvic floor isn’t in tip-top condition either.
With that being said, I think that the Tantus Feeldoe is amazing. But it’s also a challenge. A fun challenge, mind you, but still a challenge.
So if you’re thinking of looking for a strap-on and want the Tantus Feeldoe, I suggest you start toning up your pelvic floor muscles.
And practice your thrusting motions, if you plan on using it on another person.
Special thanks goes out to the awesome people at Tantus, who sent me this item free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Affiliate links have been used in this post.
If you’d like to get any of the Tantus Feeldoes for yourself, then click any of the buttons below.
(Just a side note: if you like what I do, THEN PLEASE BUY FROM ANY OF THE PLACES POSTED BELOW. I’m using affiliate links, which means that I earn a small amount with each purchase you make using those links. This in turn allows me and my host to continue running this site. )
Feel free to check me out on Twitter (OfficialRebsy) and/or on Instagram (RebsyReviews).
Lastly, feel free to check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!