I’ve now gotten to a point where I want to push my asshole to new limits. But unfortunately, because I’ve been so busy with school, I haven’t had much time for any anal-play. Shit happens, ya know (hehe)? So I chose the Tantus Ryder to help me get back into training for the analympics.
So what did I think of it? I think this might be one of my new favorites!
Now let’s take a lot at some of the specs of this bad boy.
|Material||100% Ultra-Premium Silicone|
|Special Features||An updated version of the Ryder that now has an anchor|
|Finishes||Available in Purple or Black|
|Price||$40.36 (shipping not included)|
|Finishes||Available in purple or black|
The Tantus Ryder was kindly given to me by the amazing people at Tantus free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion. Affiliate links have been used in this post.
How It Works
Do I really need to explain this? You put (water-based) lube on it and your anus, and then you slowly stick it up there. The end should anchor the toy so that it won’t get stuck in the depths of your ass, unless your ass is a black hole that devours planets and shit.
I probably need to study astronomy more.
- The purple finish and the round shape make the Ryder non-intimidating
- Ryder is very flexible yet firm, which makes for very easy insertion
- Silicone is amazingly soft/smooth
- The curved ends make the Ryder feel securely in place
- I honestly can’t think much of anything cons based on my personal experience, but I think that this might be a tad bit too much for people that aren’t even used to using their fingers
- I’m actually quite surprised how easy the Ryder was to insert compared to some other toys
- After warming up, the Ryder slipped pretty easily
- Upon insertion, I felt full, but not full to the point where I felt I was being torn apart; it feels like a gentle, slow nudge
- The Ryder felt so snug once it was fully inserted and not once was I worried that it was going to slip inside me
- At one point I even pushed it back in and out just to re-experience the sensation of being filled up again and again; doing this while having the We-Vibe Tango on my clit was absolute bliss! (Squirting may or may not have occurred at one point, hehe)
- Again, I honestly can’t think of anything negative to say about the Tantus Ryder
I’m a little surprised at how much I’ve enjoyed the Tantus Ryder. It looks so simple in design, yet feels awesome.
The Tantus Ryder not only feels amazing sitting in place, but also feels great for thrusting. Granted, if you’re not used to butt plugs of this size then I would recommend taking this bad boy slowly. But for an intermediate sized butt-plug, I really didn’t have any difficulty in taking on this toy.
So would I recommend the Tantus Ryder?
Is that a rhetorical question?
I absolutely would recommend this, especially for people looking to move on up to bigger sizes. Granted, if you’re a size queen with anal toys, then perhaps this might be too easy for you. But if you’re looking to move on up from toys such as the Tantus Starter, then I would definitely recommend you check out the Ryder.
Once again a special thanks goes out to the people at Tantus for giving me this awesome toy.
If you would like to purchase the Tantus Ryder for yourself, then feel free to check out any of the places below:
If you like what I do, please consider buying using any of my affiliate links. Each purchase earns me a little money, which in turn will help me and my host continue running this site.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram (RebsyReviews) and/or on Twitter (OfficialRebsy) if you’d like to keep in touch.
Lastly, feel free to check out any of my previous posts.