For quite awhile, the Tantus Cush has been my favorite dildo. But since Tantus has come out with a line of “super soft” sex toys, I’m afraid to say that’s no longer the case. The Tantus Vamp Super Soft is what I like to call an “upgrade.” With this addition in Tantus’s line of sex toys, all of the flaws I found with the original Vamp have disappeared.
Tantus Vamp Super Soft
|Insertable Length||About 7"|
|Diameter||1.75" (max diameter); 1.7" (shaft diameter)|
|Special Features||Super Soft silicone material|
|Finishes||Available in Copper or Midnight Purple|
|Price||$69.99 (shipping not included)|
The Tantus Vamp Super Soft was provided to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. This does not hinder my opinion of the product.
How It Works
I’m pretty sure I don’t need to explain how dildos work. You can put it in your butt, vagina, mouth, or armpit (what?).
- I absolutely ADORE the finishes; if you’ve been reading my reviews for awhile, you’ll know that I have a fondness for purple
- The copper finish also looks beautiful, based on what I’ve seen on the site; not many toys come in copper nowadays, so seeing that is a breath of fresh air
- I also am fond of dildos that have a more realistic aesthetic; the Tantus Vamp Super Soft doesn’t disappoint in that department, what with the ridges along the shaft and the bulbous head
- The Super Soft silicone material really does live up to its name; it feels pretty soft, unlike the glossy finish of the original Vamp
- It’s also really squishy; I actually found the Super Soft material to be squishier than the Tantus Cush
- If you’re a fan of firmer toys, you might want to skip out on this item
- This can pick up quite a bit of lint
- One of the biggest issues I had with the original Vamp was how the firm silicone seemed to cling onto my pelvic bone, which would make thrusting uncomfortable at times; however, the Super Soft material is so squishy that it doesn’t cling onto my pelvic bone as much and feels ten times more comfortable, regardless of the speed I’m thrusting at
- I also am in love with the girth; I find that, much like the original, the Vamp Super Soft fills me up beautifully, but doesn’t necessarily feel all that overwhelming (once I get past the bulbous head, anyway)
- The bulbous head can be a bit overwhelming at first
- This might be due to the fact that I haven’t used many dildos lately, so my vagina was probably telling me to pipe the fuck down
I’m absolutely in love with the Tantus Vamp Super Soft.
Although I’ve loved the Tantus Cush, the Tantus Vamp Super Soft excels in terms of build. It feels squishier, it’s much, MUCH more flexible, and feels more like I’m getting fucked by a real dick.
It also feels as if this was Tantus’s way of saying “we’ve listened to your feedback, and here’s how we’ve fixed it.” Don’t get me wrong, the original Vamp was a gorgeous toy and felt amazing. But it was one of those items that required me to strategize whenever I wanted to masturbate.
And I don’t know about you, but when I masturbate, I just wanna masturbate instead of thinking about how I can angle a toy so that it doesn’t grab my pelvic bone.
I don’t experience this at all when using the Tantus Vamp Super Soft. Instead of trying to adjust to the toy, the squishy softness of the Vamps works so that it adjusts to the internal layout of my body.
And that’s the way I think all toys should work.
So, would I recommend the Tantus Vamp Super Soft?
Is that a rhetorical question?
Yes, I absolutely would recommend this toy. To everybody and anybody.
A special thanks goes out to the lovely, amazing folks at Tantus for providing me this toy free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
If you would like to purchase the Tantus Vamp Super Soft, then check out any of the places listed below.
If you like what I do, please consider buying using my affiliate links, as I make a small commission off of each sale. This helps me keep my site running.