The Tantus Vamp is simple in design with a fantastical touch. At first I didn’t like it too much, but has grown to become one of my favorites. This is another instance where simplicity is the most effective!
To help me out with this review, I’ve employed the help of another Tantus item, the Tantus Cush O2. Although these toys are very different, they are both simple in design yet are the most effective in functionality.
But before I get to that shindig, let’s examine the specs of the Vamp.
|Material||100% Ultra-Premium Silicone|
|Special Features||Harness Compatible; also has a little sparkling finish|
|Finishes||Available in Cream or Purple Haze|
|Price||$50.55 (shipping not included)|
The Tantus Vamp comes in Tantus’ signature white and colorful-bubble packaging.
- Has a highly pronounced tip & coronal ridge
- The finish has a little sparkle that isn’t too obvious
- Features some semi-realistic veins
- Silicone is very firm
- Has a round base to use as a grip (also makes the Vamp anal-safe)
- I prefer squishier, smoother silicone as opposed to the glossiness of the Vamp
- I also found that, unlike the Tantus Cush O2, that the firmness is a bit off-putting to my body at first, whereas with the Cush O2, the toy adjusted itself to my body, if that makes sense?
- Lastly, stuff gets easily stuck to the glossy silicone of the Vamp
Personally I really like the design. I think that sometimes simplicity is just the best way to go when it comes to sex toys.
Sure, I appreciate all the cool gadgets and settings that so many toys come with, but I appreciate just a good ol’ dildo every now and then as well.So for those of you looking for something simple, classy, and beautiful, then you will probably enjoy this toy. So for those of you looking for something simple, classy, and beautiful, then you’ll probably enjoy this toy.
- I love how the large tip and the pronounced coronal ridge stimulate my g-spot
- Seriously, I kept squirting with this toy
- The Vamp is also very filling
- I noticed that this toy felt AMAZING whenever I used slow thrusts
- With that being said, I found that this toy felt good even while doing quick thrusts; as long as the thrusts are deep, I’m able to enjoy myself
- I definitely got the “butterflies in my stomach while pressure builds up inside me” feeling as I used the Vamp
- Perhaps this is more of a design drawback, but I found that it was fairly easy for the toy to get caught on my pubic bone, which was a bit uncomfortable
- This would kind of force me to have to push down on my insides in order to avoid the pubic bone, which would take away from g-spot stimulation a little bit
I’m very happy with this toy. At first, I didn’t like it so much. But now it’s on par with the Cush O2 in terms of it being one of my favorite dildos.
Granted, the Vamp and the Cush O2 are different in many ways. While the dual-density silicone is much more accommodating (and doesn’t get stuck to my pubic bone as easily), they both provide amazing stimulation to my g-spot. No matter what pace at which I’m thrusting, they fill me up and rub all my sweet spots.I definitely recommend this product.
June 5th, 2017
Since playing with this toy a few more times, I’ve noticed that the hardness of this can be a little harsh on the walls of my vagina. This can make thrusting uncomfortable. However, I will still keep the original rating up.
Once again a special thanks goes out to Tantus.
I received this item free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
Here are some places where you can buy the Tantus Vamp:
Feel free to follow me on Twitter (OfficialRebsy) or on Instagram (RebsyReviews) for special deals!
Lastly, check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!