The Missing Link is a fantasy-themed sex toy that Frisky Beast customized for me. I’m extremely happy with how this toy turned out. By the end of this review, I hope you’ll check out Frisky Beast.
Ever wanted to have sex with a dinosaur? Frisky Beast has you covered!
They have a wide array of prehistoric themed sex toys that you can customize!
The specific model I chose was The Missing Link.
Honestly, I have no idea which dinosaur this is modeled after. I believe that’s the point of it being called “The Missing Link.”
As I said before, this toy was customized to my liking. Therefore, some parts of this review will be written a little differently.
|Material||Medical-Grade Platinum Silicone|
|Upper Shaft Circumference||5"|
|Lower Shaft Circumference||6"|
|Finishes||Customizable (mine's in emerald green and black with a bit of shimmer); available in soft, medium, or hard|
|Price||Varies w/ each customization, but I believe it starts at $30|
(FYI- the measurements are based on the small version.)
I can’t quite remember what the packaging looked like, to be honest. I believe it was just a plain, discrete brown box.
Inside the box you’ll get the toy, Frisky Beast’s business card, and some little silicone paws (which I thought were cute).
I believe that the three silicone paws were samples of the hardness options. I’m not quite sure on that, however.
I believe that The Missing Link came with instructions on how to care for the toy, which is always essential information for customers. As with most, if not all, silicone toys, water-based lube is your best bet.
Although I am a huge fan of packaging, I don’t feel like reviewing it for this product. I’m more concerned about reviewing the quality of the product itself.
- Shaft has a slight curve, making it ideal for g-spot stimulation
- Shaft is also very flexible
- The silicone is medium in firmness, providing enough squish and rigidity
- The bumps and ridges provide plenty of texture
- The flat base makes it easy for the toy to stand upright
- Flat base also is good for clit stimulation
- Also, the emerald green on the shaft looks fucking beautiful
- The green and black just give the toy a really reptilian appearance
- This type of silicone seems to have some drag to it
- It also gets stuff easily stuck to it
- This toy is absolutely beautiful
- The people at Frisky Beast did an amazing job
- Feels great inserting it while lying on my back
- The shaft starts out small, but gradually fills me up
- The bumps on the shaft feel good against my vaginal walls
- The very tip of the toy is good for g-spot stimulation
- Caused me to squirt within less than a minute
- The base is big enough for me to rub my clit against while on my stomach
- The tip kind of pokes at me when I’m on my stomach
- It doesn’t feel too uncomfortable, but the shaft just curves more naturally with my body while I’m on my back
- I really enjoy using this toy! There’s enough texture and thickness to satisfy me without overwhelming me right away!
I honestly wasn’t sure how this would turn out. I had only ever heard of one company who specialized in fantasy-themed products.
But now I’m very glad that other sex-bloggers mentioned this company to me.
You can tell they take a lot of pride in their work by the amount of detail they put into their pieces. Plus, they paid attention to what I wanted, which is always a fuck-yeah in my book!
Special thanks goes out to Felicity Feather and the rest of the Frisky Beast team!
Thank you so much for giving me this product, you all did an amazing job and I love it!
I received this item free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
If you are interested in buying The Missing Link for yourself, click on the button below.
Feel free to check out any of my other reviews.
Check me out on Twitter (@OfficialRebsy) and/or Instagram (@RebsyReviews).