The We-Vibe Tango has been praised as being one of the best, if not THE BEST, bullet vibrator on the market today. After purchasing one for myself, does the We-Vibe Tango live up to all of that hype? Abso-fucking-lutely!
But of course, before we get to all that jazz, we have to talk about the specs first!
|Material||100% Body-Safe PC-ABS plastic (thermoplastic, as the info booklet states)|
|Power Source||USB Rechargeable|
|Settings||8 (4 speeds, 4 patterns)|
|Price||$79 (shipping not included)|
|Finishes||Available in pink or blue|
The We-Vibe Tango comes with an instruction booklet, with a bunch of different languages, along with a storage pouch and the USB charging cable.
Now let’s get to it, shall we?
- It’s small and fairly petite
- It has an angled tip, which allows more precision
- Easy to use control at the bottom (more on that later)
- Made of sturdy, hard plastic, which holds the vibrations very well
- The charging cable attaches to the bottom of the toy magnetically, which is a bit annoying in my opinion
- Some people might not like the fact that it’s plastic, which makes it very non-flexible
The We-Vibe Tango has a single button that can be found at the bottom of the toy. This is the button that allows you to turn the toy on/off and move throughout the settings.
To turn the We-Vibe Tango on, you just press the button once. The toy should come to life. To go through each of the settings, you just press the button again.
Keep in mind that you can only scroll forward through the settings. So if you want to go back to a different setting, you have to click through the other ones first.
Also, as I said at the beginning, this toy is rechargeable via USB cable. If you look at the We-Vibe Tango, you’ll see these two little metal nubs at the bottom. This is where you connect the magnetic end of the charging cable.
Once you do that, an orange light will turn on, indicating the the We-Vibe Tango is charging. Once the toy’s done charging, the light will go off.
Now here are the actual settings:
S1: The lowest speed
S2: The second speed, a little more powerful
S3: The third speed, obviously. Much more powerful.
S4: The final and most powerful speed. This is the one I use all the time, since I’m not really a huge fan of patterns/pulsations and shit.
S5: Here you get 9 slow and steady pulses, followed by a quick succession of pulses.
S6: This setting basically goes from a low to high rumble. I usually describe this setting as a “motorcycle engine revving.”
S7: Rapid, quick pulses.
S8: Two slow pulses, then three quicker pulses. “Veeep, veeep, veepveepveep.”There’s enough settings to go around. Whether you like fancy patterns or just regular old speeds, the We-Vibe Tango has you covered. I love how there’s four speeds instead of the usual three.
- This toy is VERY powerful, perhaps the most powerful bullet I’ve ever come across EVER
- Seriously, even the lowest setting is fairly powerful
- The vibrations are also very rumbly, as opposed to how most bullet vibes are buzzier
- The angled tip makes it extremely easy for me to apply the powerful vibrations directly to my clit
- Because it’s so incredibly powerful, I wouldn’t recommend this for someone who is very, very sensitive
- I also wouldn’t recommend this to people who are bigger fans of the more broad-surface vibrations (the kind of broad stimulation you get with wand-style vibes)
I love this! I’m so glad I bought it, because all of the hype was worth it! Small, fierce, and perfectly shaped for pinpoint stimulation, the We-Vibe Tango has become my new go-to vibe whenever I solely want clitoral stimulation.
I have heard that the We-Vibe Tango is also good to use with Tantus vibes.
I haven’t tried this out yet, but it should be interesting!
Once again, I originally bought this (with my own money) off of Babeland.
If you’re interested in buying the We-Vibe Tango, check out any of the places below!