A part of me feels as if fate has brought this sex toy into my life. The Womanizer 2Go is the latest entry in the controversial Womanizer line of products. Like the original Womanizer, the Womanizer 2Go provides stimulation to the user via suction from the tip. The only difference is that this particular installment looks like a (very) large tube of lipstick.
This makes me excited to review the Womanizer 2Go because it allows me to combine two of my current passions into one post: sex toys and makeup.
|Material||ABS Plastic & Silicone|
|Power Source||USB Rechargeable; comes w/ extra removable silicone head|
|Special Features||Lipstick Shape|
|Price||$169 (shipping not included)|
|Finishes||Chic Black, White Satin, and Watermelon (Green)|
The Womanizer 2Go comes with a USB charging cable, an instruction manual, and an extra silicone head. Special thanks go to Andy from Good Vibrations.
How It Works
As I said in the previous section, the Womanizer 2Go is rechargeable. The charging port can be found at the base. Remove the flap and insert the cable. Once you’ve done that, a light will flicker on and off as the toy is charging. Once the Womanizer 2Go has fully charged, the light will stay on. I believe that the Womanizer 2Go takes about an hour to fully charge, which will allow you to use it for an hour on the highest setting.
The button to operate the toy can also be found at the bottom. To turn the Womanizer 2Go on, press and hold the button for a couple of seconds until the toy buzzes to life. To move through each of the six speeds, press the button once. Once you reach the sixth setting, you’ll be taken back to the very beginning.
To turn the Womanizer 2Go off, press and hold that same power button for a few seconds.
I don’t feel like putting a video in this review is necessary, since the settings are the same as the original Womanizer. If you want to know how intense the speeds are, feel free to check that review out which I linked at the very beginning.
- If it wasn’t obvious enough already, I love the lipstick shape
- I definitely prefer it over the tacky design of the original Womanizer
- The silicone feels velvety smooth and doesn’t have much drag
- I like how the tip has a slant to it so that it helps me anchor it on my clit (more on this later)
- Feels very comfortable in my hand
- The removable silicone head makes cleaning fairly easy
- Easy to control with the single button
- I feel like the hole could be bigger since my clit isn’t the smallest nor the largest
- This toy is pretty loud, especially for someone who is now currently living with other people (whose rooms happen to be right next to mine)
- still sounds like it’s making a prolonged fart/raspberry noise
- Compared to other lipstick shaped toys on the market, this one is rather huge
- With the different speeds, I find it very easy to warm myself up and gradually make my way to the higher levels
- The tapered tip of the lipstick shape makes it fairly easy to wedge into nooks and crannies
- The shape of the opening, as well as the suction, makes it pretty easy to get direct clit stimulation
- I find that this is a perfect toy to use whenever I find my clit feels numb
- As I believe I said with the original Womanizer, this toy can become overwhelming if you start off at any of the higher intensities
- Another thing to point out is that I have to force myself to stay fairly still while using the Womanizer 2Go
- however, the tapered tip of the lipstick shape makes it somewhat easier to move a little bit; but I still am not sure how this would work during sex with another partner
Since the original Womanizer first the market, it seems that the company has made quite a few improvements with this model.
The original Womanizer had two buttons: one of them would take you through all the speeds, but once you reached the top speed, you had another button to press to take you all the way back to the beginning. I always thought that was a redundant mechanic to program in a sex toy, so the fact that this model has only one button shows that the company has worked on making these types of toys easier to use.
What really surprised me was how this toy worked especially well after numbing myself out with other vibrators. After using my Lily 2, Tango, and Rave, it seemed like I was beating a dead fish. “Nope, not today, bitch,” my vulva seemed to whine at me while I vigorously rubbed the Rave all over me. Just when I was about to give up hope, the Womanizer 2go would come up and tell me “I got you, Queen,” before getting to work.
“Oh, I see what’s she doing, okay, I’m cool with this!” my vulva would tell me as I’d lie on my back, working through the speeds.
You know when you’re asleep or are in the shower and someone just throws a ton of cold water or ice on you? That’s how using the Womanizer 2Go feels. Sometimes it’s a bit overwhelming, but after warming up, it’s much easier to take on and doesn’t make me feel as if my clit is being sucked by a household vacuum.
So in the end, I’d say that the Womanizer 2Go might be one of my new favorite clit toys. It might not be my exact go-to, as I’m still very fond of the Rave, but the Womanizer 2Go is definitely going to be my backup if I ever find myself in a clit rut (or “clut”).
Special thanks go out to the amazing, wonderful Andy from Good Vibrations, who sent me this toy free of charge in exchange for my honest review.
If you’d like to buy the Womanizer 2Go for yourself, check out any of the places below. I earn a little commission with each purchase you make, so if you want to support me, please buy with any of these affiliate links provided.
(Affiliate links have been used.)
Feel free to follow me on social media, you can find that information on the homepage.
Check out any of my other posts and let me know what you think!