With toys such as the Zolo Stax Masturbator, I find it difficult to give them in-depth reviews. This is because I was not born with the biological equipment necessary to use it. Which is why I try to call upon others to help me give these reviews.
However, it has been way too long since Oh Joy Toys sent me this product. I want to take the time to apologize to them for waiting this long. I could go on and say that school and my personal life has made it difficult to get this review done. But in the end there is simply no excuse on my part, and for that I am deeply sorry.
With all of this in mind, the Zolo Stax is a masturbator that I had never heard of before. Usually when the topic of masturbators if brought up, Fleshlights and Pocket Pussies are usually the first items to come (hehe) to people’s minds.
Although I do not have a penis, the Zolo Stax is certainly an item that has caught my interest.
|Width||Holes stretch to 1.9" in width|
|Material||ABS Plastic & TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer)|
|Special Features||Customizable disk arrangement|
|Finish||The case is white. The disks come in pink, orange, and blue, with different textures.|
|Price||$49.99 (shipping not included)|
The Zolo Stax was kindly sent to me by the amazing people at Oh Joy Toys. I received it free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
The Zolo Stax comes in a box decorated with pictures showing you how to use the toy as well as the different textures provided.
As I said before, I don’t have a penis. Which obviously makes it hard (puns) to review this item. However, since I’ve spent a fair amount of time looking the toy over that it would be a good idea to give my personal first impressions on this toy. After my collaborator has used it a little bit, we will compare our notes and come up with a final verdict based on that.
So with that being said, here is what I think is cool about the Zolo Stax so far
- I think this is just a really unique, cool concept that I haven’t seen much in the masturbator market
- I love how each ring has a different texture
- Pink= tight hole, Orange= dotted, and Blue= ribbed
- Tight hole reminds me of an anus for some reason, while dotted feels similar to the anterior wall of a vagina, and ribbed feels similar to the ribbed walls of a vagina
- The fact that you can make a number of combinations with these three is just so fucking cool in my opinion
- More versatility is added when you take into consideration how you don’t even have to use the three rings with each other
- I can see how the case (which you use to hold the disks in place) might get in the way of stroking; you might have to angle the toy differently depending on how you hold it
- Inserting the disks into the holding case thingy (good English, I know) might be annoying because of how the disks will sometimes slip out
I just want to extend a huge thank you to the awesome people at Oh Joy Toys. Once again, I’m so sorry for not doing this on time, but I appreciate you being patient with me and my unprofessional ass!!!
If you are interested in purchasing the Zolo Stax, click on the button below.
I received this product free of charge in exchange for my opinion. No affiliate links have been used.